Upcoming Events Calendar
Career Services events are specifically designed to help our students learn, grow, and connect with the business community. We know it can be tough to make time for events as busy students, but we also know how important networking and connections are to your career development. We encourage you to say YES to as many things as you can!
Business and Accounting Career Fair
Learn more about the Fall 2020 Business and Accounting Career Fair.
- Handshake Portal Tutorial & Resume/Cover Letter OverviewTHU, AUG 27, 2020, 2:00 PM (Zoom )
For Anderson School students to be introduced to the Handshake portal and how to use it. The presentation will cover the Handshake tutorial by Victoria Kirikos and Handshake resume and cover letter over view by Elena Matthews from UNM Career Services Department.
- Meet Dean MontoyaTUE, SEP 1, 2020, 6:00 PM (Zoom )
Presented by Delta Sigma Pi, come and meet Dean Montoya.More Information...
- 2020 UNM Business & Accounting Job & Internship Virtual FairTHU, SEP 24, 2020, 11:00 AM (Handshake)The Business & Accounting Job & Internship Virtual Fair is a great opportunity for students and employers to connect and engage about upcoming jobs and internships in business and general major related industries.
- Date: September 24th
- Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm
- Location: Virtual Event hosted on Handshake
- Free for students and job seekers
- Over 80 employers in attendance
HandshakeVirtual Career Fair Launch Kit: https://learn.joinhandshake.com/virtual-fair-launch-kit/mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpFeU5qTTFOR1ZoWldJeCIsInQiOiJ0TjFXZEtSZzNFa3RzNG42T0gyT2xZYmVSaFd0eHpEdFQxTXN3TE5ucVNyNHplZm9ZR2FhSnM4ZHpuWWlGejh3aVwvU0V3cXIzVTd4MEJYajB6VFRrYm1aXC9hR1p0TGRDVW9raUp1Q3hvMCtpYmlrWSs5eE5pZFppNzRoZ3FjbDE2In0%3D
We expect over 80 organizations in attendance to recruit current students and graduates for their industries.
The Business & Accounting Job & Internship Fair is open to students, alumni and community members as well. Professional business attire is strongly recommended. We encourage all job seekers to dress professionally and have an updated electronic resume.
The UNM Office of Career Services encourages you to contact us prior to the fair to update your resume, cover letter, and interview skills. Also, visit our Career Service website (www.career.unm.edu) for a list of upcoming career fair workshops. Please contact our welcome desk at (505) 277-2531 with any questions or need additional information.