Career Management is a lifelong process. The skills we teach you while you are an Anderson student are designed to prepare you for long-term career success.
While the elements of successful career management don't change as you move from a student to an alumnus, your needs, schedule and perhaps even your geography do. Anderson's Career Services team is here is provide ongoing professional development support via phone, email or office visit to help you refresh your career skills.
One of the most powerful resources you possess is the Anderson alumni network. With nearly 20,000 alumni working in 50 states, you can grow your professional network and find Lobo contacts at top companies all over the world. Take time today to connect with Darrell Garcia, MBA, Class of 2012, Anderson Senior Alumni Relations Officer, to reconnect with your alma mater. Darrell can be reached at email@example.com.
Career Resources for Alumni
As part of the Anderson and broader Lobo community you have access to the following career development resources:
- Free, lifetime access to personalized coaching sessions with Anderson's Career Development Facilitator.
- Sessions designed to cover full suite of career development needs, including: career transition, resume and cover letter creation, social media presence, mock interviews, and personal branding.
- Schedule an appointment with Kate Williams today by calling 277-3290.
Career Services Networking and Development Events
- Business and Accounting Career Fair (held annually in September)
- Networking Events
- Etiquette Dinner
- Resume, Cover Letter, Networking, and Social Media Workshops