Develop Your Career Toolkit
Are you in the midst of a career transition? We know those can be stressful.
Here are some of our favorite resources to use when you're getting ready to make a change.
Getting Ready to Make a Change
Prepping Your Resume
- Write a "career change" resume
Cover Letter Tips
- While we're cautious about recommending templates, we like the following for its clear explanation of how it takes transferrable skills and places them on the cover letter.
Make an Appointment
Leveraging Your Network
- Think about an informational interview
- Connect any way you can!
- LinkedIn Alumni feature
- Groups and professional organizations
- Community events—look for Chamber of Commerce events
- Serve on a board