We know Anderson students bring top-notch talent, skills, and knowledge to internships and full time positions, and we are committed to supporting employer efforts to connect with the right candidate at the right time.
Start building your campus presence today by checking out our resources for employers, viewing upcoming events, or suggesting a new way that we can meet your recruitment needs. Let us help you have an unsurpassed recruitment experience at Anderson!Get Started
Design Your Description
Do you need an intern or a part time employee? What's the difference between an internship and a job? We are ready to help you identify your needs and develop a targeted recruitment strategy tailored specifically to your needs.
Step 1: Identify your needs
Job descriptions that clearly state deliverables, expectations, and scope of work within the organization have a much higher change of success than vague or confusing job descriptions. Not sure how to get started? Contact us (can this be a link to our contact page?) and we'll consult with you on what to include.
Step 3: Include information specific to your organization
Applicants want to know more than what skills they'll need and be able to develop at a job or an internship; they also want information about the mission, vision, and goals of your organization.
Step 4: Include clear instructions on how to apply
Help applicants be successful by including clear information about who to contact with materials, and what you'd like them to include in their professional materials.
Select a Strategy
Before you decide which of our professional services you'd like to leverage, here are some aspects to consider:
- How much time do you have until you need to hire someone?
- How much brand awareness of your organization exists on campus?
- What are your goals for recruitment? They could include raising awareness, sharing opportunities, providing information for the future, or any combination of these.
- Do you want to come to campus or prefer to coordinate remotely?
- What is your level of familiarity with on-campus recruitment?
Strategies We Offer
We encourage you to think through the questions listed above, and then select one or more options from the services listed below. Have another idea we haven't listed? Contact us and we'll do our best to make it happen!
- Access to on-campus recruitment software Handshake. Create a free account, post jobs/internships, manage applicants, register for events, and reserve interview rooms (www.joinhandshake.com)
- Access to targeted email marketing to Anderson student population
- Join our Employer Database and receive information about upcoming events
- On-campus interviews, either in person or remote in our interview rooms
- Support building a presence on campus, both online and through in-person visits
- Coordinate information sessions
- Consultation on job/internship descriptions
- Submit a job or internship posting for our website