Recruit an Anderson Intern
Anderson's Internship Programs are designed to allow students to apply the principles taught in the classroom to real life projects and to give employers a cost-effective connection to future employees. Internships can last anywhere from three to six months to a year. Internship programs can be an excellent return on recruiting investment for many reasons. A well thought out and effective internship program can:
- Provide assistance with short-term projects.
- Allow for greater staffing when funds are not available for a full-time employee.
- Increase your organization's visibility, brand awareness, and allure on campus.
- Give you an opportunity to try out the student talent, to experience how the student performs on the job.
- Offer a cost-effective source of talent for your full-time job opportunities.
- Provide ambassadors on campus and valuable word-of-mouth for your recruiting efforts.
- Retain quality trained human capital to help strengthen our regional and national economy.
Employers can submit internship opportunities through Handshake, which is our online job and internship database. Once received, your internship or job posting will be promoted to Anderson student through various avenues to find you the ideal candidate.
We strongly encourage employers to compensate interns. Interns add significant value to your organization and a paid internship may also create a more competitive applicant pool. Companies posting unpaid internships must make it clear the position is unpaid and are encouraged to review the NACE position statement on U.S. internships and compensation and the criteria put forth by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).